Professional, Ethical, & Experienced
Founded in 1980, Gillard Associates provides targeted, client oriented services to the nation’s leading corporations and law firms. Our dedicated professional staff has an unparalleled knowledge of the marketplace. We adhere to the highest ethical standards in the industry.
Specializing for over 25 years:
- Attorney, Paralegal & Legal Secretary Placement
- Legal Recruitment
- Hiring Consultation
- Permanent & Contract Services
What Law Firms & Companies Can Expect from Gillard Associates:
The Gillard Associates Mission:To provide a totally reliable, continuing source of talented candidates to our clients. Based on a thorough needs assessment, our professional consultants identify and qualify candidates whom they believe will fit into your firm. We recruit only applicants who have the highest qualifications and experience to match your firm’s needs.
Contract ServicesIn addition to permanent placements, we provide attorneys, paralegals and legal secretaries for contract assignments. These professionals may be billed on an hourly, weekly, or monthly basis. Please speak to a Gillard Associates consultant for details.
Retainer Search Assignments Accepted
Service ChargeOur service charge is based on a percentage of the employee’s first year’s total earnings. An employer hiring an applicant from Gillard Associates agrees to assume our entire service charge based on the schedule above. Our service charge is a deductible business expense. Any candidate sent to a client company or law firm by Gillard Associates remains a valid candidate for a minimum period of one year. Should the candidate be hired by the client within that time, for any position, the full placement fee is due and payable to Gillard Associates.
Our GuaranteeProvided the service charge is paid within ten days of the employee’s starting date, Gillard Associates allows the following unconditional ten-week guarantee: Should the employee leave or be terminated during his or her first 10 weeks of employment, and provided the individual was not terminated or forced to resign for reasons beyond his or her control (e.g., layoff, poor working conditions, misrepresentation of job duties, lack of work), Gillard Associates will send at least three qualified candidates in an effort to replace the employee.
The Gillard Associates Difference:
- We explain how employment agencies work.
- We critique your resume and help you revise it for maximum impact.
- We prepare you for interviews with tips and techniques you may have forgotten since school.
- We absolutely will not send your resume anywhere without your specific prior approval.
- We will market you, should there be a particular firm for which you would like to work.
How we work for candidates:
- Prompt attention and callbacks
- Knowledgeable, confidential personnel
- Quality performance and teamwork
- Private consultations
- Negotiation with law firms on your behalf
What you can do for yourself:
- Be positive and enthusiastic
- Be prompt for your interview
- Dress properly
- Learn something about the firm or company before you go
What the agency expects of you:
- Be honest with us about your experience and your intentions
- Follow our professional advise
- Call us immediately after you interview
- Send a follow-up letter to everyone with whom you interviewed